Finding your bracelet size can be as daunting a task as they come. To avoid returns or exchanges, it’s always best to accurately measure your wrist at home before you buy a bracelet online!
Here’s the how-to on how to determine the correct standard bracelet size for you. Our standard bracelet sizes available are 6.5 inches, 7 inches, and 7.5 inches.
Follow the below steps to determine your correct standard size:
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Make sure you leave enough space so that your bracelet can move easily around your wrist.
- Mark the spot where your string overlaps with a pen or marker.
- Lay the string flat beside a ruler and measure from the end of the string to the mark you made in inches.
- If you are in between sizes it is always best to size up ½ an inch.
We typically make standard bracelet sizes ranging from 6.5 inches, 7 inches, and 7.5 inches. However, we can happily make a custom bracelet size if needed! Please note, all custom orders are final sale—meaning it’s all the more important to find the perfect fit the first time.
Here is how to determine your perfect custom bracelet size:
Take a bracelet you already own and measure it’s existing length against a ruler. Include the entire clasp and hoop in the total measurement. For the most accurate measurement, send us your size in millimeters or centimeters.
Use the same method of measuring a piece of loose string as above.
- For an exact or tight fit, we recommend adding 1/4" to that measurement.
- For a standard fit, we recommend adding 1/2" to 3/4" to that measurement.
- For a loose fit, we recommend adding 1" to that measurement.